Our favorite products that are going to help protect, pamper, and repair your skin!
Tu’el gives inside on how to prevent and treat skin damage with their Daily Protect Moisturizer for only $32.
- Once you hit your 40’s your skin produces less oil so it’s more appropriate to use a sunscreen that is not oil free. One of the causes of dehydrated skin is trans-epidermal water loss and using products that are not look free helps seal in moisture.
- Daily Protect is a medium weight moisturizer with SPF that absorbs really nicely into the skin, so it works as your moisturizer and sun protection all in one step.
- Aloe and chamomile are tried and true ingredients that calm any kind of inflamed skin. Willow Bark is a great anti-inflammatory that also soothes and conditions. Avocado heals sun damage and regenerates skin. Arnica calms and heals. Hyaluronic Acid is great once sunburn is subsided, but will burn if the sunburn is still present, so good to use for healing afterwards. Avoid any kind of peels, scrubs, glycolic acid, or stimulating products.
- It’s mostly to relieve pain, but can also help speed up the recovery since a treatment helps calm and bring down inflammation, it in turn will help regenerate.
Pixi Beauty provides a bamboo extract sunscreen called Sun Mist for only $18.
Sheer mist with broad spectrum SPF 30
• Sheer lightweight mist provides protection against UVA-aging and UVB burning rays
• Helps prevent sunburn
• Non greasy formula
• Easy to apply and refreshes your defense against the sun through the day
• Chamomile extract calms and helps reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals
• Bamboo extract helps product collagen for improved elasticity and helping to prevent fine lines and wrinkles