Has your weather warmed up any more since last week? In the last post we talked about the importance of exfoliating dry Winter skin off to prep for skin bearing, Summer days, which are hopefully ahead soon! We provided suggestions for head-to-toe exfoliation, now the next step after will be HYDRATION.
Hydrating your skin after exfoliating is very important because you have removed to top layers of skin leaving the new skin exposed. By hydrating the newly revealed skin you will…
- Help keep skin young looking…no wrinkles!
- Reduce future skin problems
- Conceal other skin blemishes
Now time to explore some of our hero products that we recommend to hydrate your skin from head-to-toe.
Daily Concepts has your body covered
Daily Concepts Your Renewal Oil (it’s a spray too!) will change your skin’s life. This oil has a unique blend of ingredients that will nourish your skin all day.
- Sacha Inchi- Native to the Amazon region of Peru, it is know as the “fruit of Youth” high in antioxidants and beta Keratin. This helps the skin absorb all the nutrients which combined helps penetrate the skin to protect and neutralize the effects of free radicals responsible for aging cells.
- Quinoa- Is an ancient seed that grows high in the Andes mountains of Peru. It is a great source of protein, amino acids and Vitamin E, which helps hydrate the skin and helps it seal the moisture.
- Lucuma- Is a sweet fruit that is native to the Andes region of Peru. This super fruit has healing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps sooth the skin and support natural collagen production.
- Sunflower Seed– Helps rebuild the skins natural shield against environmental agents.
Zoella Beauty has you covered in the shower
Zoella’s Bath Latte from her Sweet Inspirations collection will leave your skin feeling nourished and smelling of irresistible macaroons. It is enriched with nourishing sweet almond, cacao and honey to leave your skin silky soft. This body milk is great to add to any bath scrubbing accessories, like your Daily Concepts body scrubber!
Pixi Beauty has your face covered
Last week we discussed their gentle Glow Tonic exfoliating toner and Peel & Polish for a physical exfoliation. To follow up with those two, a moisturizer and a face oil always make great companions.
- First step: Moisturizer – Beauty Sleep Cream
This is a great night cream that is highly moisturizing without feeling greasy. It is made with 100% natural mango butter, oils of lavender, lemon and bergamot. This cream will also calms and balance your skin tone.
- Second Step: Face Oil – Jasmine Oil Blend
As if Pixi’s Rose Oil Blend wasn’t a big enough hit already, they came out with yet another amazing face oil…and it is quite exquisite! It helps the skin recover from loss of moisture and dullness as well as calm and restore stressed and unbalanced skin. What all is in the oil blend, you ask? Jasmine flower extract which heals and calms while Evening Primrose is rich in omega-6 oil. Then the Grape Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Application tip: put two drops in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together to warm up product and gently press into your face.